Top Web & Software Development Articles — February 14, 2018
What’s trending on Codeburst this week?
Siaqodb : NoSQL embedded database for .NET — Siaqodb is a fast NoSQL embedded object and document database engine that currently runs on .NET, MonoMac, Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac and Unity3D. With many features and synchronization tools, it is a sure fit into your next .NET project. Start your trial today!
- Yet another Beginner’s Guide to setting up a React Project: Part 1 , Part 2 — Learn to set up a functional React project from scratch in this two part series (for beginners). By Arfat Salman
- Let’s make a website: Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 — Learn to build a website in this five part series. By Yanis Vieilly
- Make Your JS Chains More Dev-Friendly With This Simple Trick — How to become unchained by semicolons. By Benji Kay
- Building WebApp for the future — Lusan Das shares his experiences while building and launching their company’s first ever mobile webapp.
- GIT Good: A Practical Introduction to GIT and GitHub: Part 1 , Part 2 — Explore the basics of GIT and GitHub, then dive into the commands involved in GIT CLI. By Madhav Bahl
- The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Analysis of Algorithm — Why do I even need to know about theoretical CS if it is not used practically? By Shilpa Jain
- Form validation in Rails with Vue.js — This article will look at how we can use Vue.js to add some client side form validation in a Rails application. By Lachlan Miller
- Learn to build a VR app from scratch in just 10 minutes — WebVR is easy with A-Frame! By Benji Kay
- The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp — Learn to code from an expert. Colt has taught more than 250,000 students how to code online. This new bootcamp features 100+ online coding challenges, and 20+ hours of instructional video. It’s for anyone who wants to learn Python and is curious about data science, machine learning, or web development.