DevOps enables companies to deliver innovations faster to market. But with multiple functional teams collaborating on development, and so many moving parts, security is often left out of the DevOps process and then tacked on at the end – delaying deployment into production and negating many of the benefits of DevOps.
Join Prof. Avishai Wool, this new technical webinar on Tuesday, April 4 at 10am EDT where he will cover best practices for incorporating security into the DevOps lifecycle. This insight will help ensure better collaboration between security and the development teams right from the start and reduce the time, cost and risk of deploying applications into production.
In this webinar Professor Wool will explain how to:
- Identify and map existing applications and their connectivity flows to establish a baseline
- Adjust application connectivity for each stage of the DevOps lifecycle – without coding
- Automatically deploy connectivity throughout the development lifecycle using templates
- Proactively assess risk and compliance throughout the DevOps process
- Manage and maintain security in the production environment